Here are 6 quick tips that will go a long way. Do these together and your feelings of stress and anxiety will literally *melt* away…
1) Black out your room while sleeping.
2) Take a magnesium supplement before bed.
3) Get outside in the sun for 15 minutes first thing every day (an alternative is to get 15 minutes with a Phillips GoLite if it’s raining and miserable outside).
4) Take a 10 minute break for every hour of work.
5) Spend 10 minutes a day Freewriting.
6) Meditate, use an emWave, or do any type of breathing activity for 15-20 minutes
Do these things for 3 weeks and you will feel like a new person.
You’ll be more effective at what you do, you’ll have adopted habits to make you a happier over a lifetime, and you’ll be more a resilient to the hard balls life throws your way.
Get Charlie Hoehn’s ‘Play It Away’ as soon as it comes out. I had the pleasure of reading an advanced copy of this book and it’s incredible. A *must-read* for anyone who deals with stress on a daily basis at work (that’s probably you).